I was getting pretty tired of my hair and all it's tangles. I just wanted something different and my hair was so long that I figured I would donate it to Locks of Love, which means I had to cut 10 inches. It was kind of drastic for me, but I love it. It is so lightweight and takes less time to do. I can dry it and curl it in the time it used to take me just to dry it. My friend, Morgan, that lives in Payson cut it for me. She took the before pictures and then Kris took the after pictures at home. Thanks Morgan!!



I didn't have any make-up on this day but oh well. My hair is also a lot wavier than it used to be. Between having Kaylee and the weird things pregnancy can do to you... and cutting so much weight off. It's kind of fun to do something different now and then. (Our couch is in our kitchen because we were in the process of putting a fan and lights up in our living room- not that anyone would probably notice other than me!)

1 comment:
hey!!!! i just did the same thing yesterday! same reasons too! only mine's a lot shorter... i have to post my pictures. looks good!
Post a Comment