Thursday, October 1, 2009

Photo Shoot- Maizy 9 Weeks Old

I know I'm skipping ahead from the time Maizy was born to more recent, but my sister will be here from Georgia in a week and she has to see some pictures before she comes. I was trying to get pictures of the girls together with them both looking, but it was near impossible, with a baby and a 2 year old... I'm not sure who was harder to get to look at the camera! I was surprised when we were done, that we did get a few cute ones.

Maizy 9 Weeks Old
Maizy & Kaylee
Maizy & Kaylee
Maizy & Kaylee
Maizy and her crazy hair. It sticks up like this all the time and this is probably mild compared to some days! It's cute anyways!

2 comments:

Jess said...

your girls are soooo cute! I can't believe how long Kaylee's hair is. Thanks for posting pics :)

dalisinere said...

My gosh you have the cutest girls. Maizy looks like a perfect cabbage patch doll. Miss you guys as always.
P.S. We just found out today we're having a boy.