Kaylee loves baby dolls. On this particular day, she had found the baby pack and wanted to wear it. The funny thing is that I can still put her in it, so it was a little difficult to get it small enough where she could put her baby in it and not fall in the process. She walked around with it on for quite a while. She is so much fun! She comes up with the funniest things to do. One night Kris and I were watching a movie and she was playing in the car seat in the living room. She figured out how to unsnap her pajamas, took them off, stood in the middle of the floor with her arms stretched out to the side, and said "TaDa!" It was just so cute and funny, too. She is growing so fast. She is now in nursery and loves it. She walks in and starts playing and doesn't even care that mom and dad aren't there. Anyways...
This was the first picture that I took and she was biting her baby on the head. It was just at the right level for her. Silly girl!
+11-13-08+001.jpg)
This picture is my favorite one! She felt like such a big girl getting to hold her baby like mom sometimes holds her (or Danica, the baby that I watch).
+11-13-08+002.jpg)
This picture is a little blurry but you can still see how cute she is.

No comments:
Post a Comment