Unfortunately, Kaylee loves soda especially her dad's Dr. Pepper. We were packing to go camping and she opened the ice chest and got herself a soda. Fortunately, she can't open it herself. These pictures were just too cute!
I am the wife of a wonderful man who I deeply love and who is my best friend. I am the mother of two beautiful girls who I love to pieces. I love being a stay at home mom and wife. It's so much busier and harder than I anticipated but I really do love it and it's worth it! We are living in St. Johns. Kris works for SRP as a Mechanical Engineer.
2 comments:
You should send these in to Dr. Pepper. They could probably use them for advertising, and you could make some bucks on an adorable picture! :)
What a beauty! Dr.Pepper lover too - my down fall. She is so cute - Great pics
Post a Comment